Love this synth so far, fun intuitive design, interesting sounds.
I'd like to suggest some ideas for an upcoming update:
- Optimization of CPU usage, it's quite heavy at the moment.
- Glide/Portamento mode + speed, almost feels like an essential. I wanna slide down Saturn's rings.
- MIDI learn range, like you can set with the ASDR/UFO. So it will control some functions with less range, and others more range. Especially handy with the mod wheel.
- Negative MIDI mapping for the modwheel. That opening up the mod wheel, is able to close something, while another function opens up.
- Add aftertouch data to midi learn.
- Velocity sensitivity, would be cool to have easily available. Gravity mode activated.
- Echo Reverse mode. Would be fun to have, putting the spaceship into reverse.
- Maybe some granular function? Very wanted these days. You could implement it as an Asteroid storm / Meteor shower for example.
- A third UFO..
- Stereo mode. Being able to do LFO panning, stereo echo, osc split for a wider range. * I see it in control mode (logic), but not in the editor mode.
- The preset menu that pops up is not very clear, because the letters float over top of the synth layout.
- The preset menu can use a categorizing function. Bass - Keys - FX - Lead.
I think that's it for now, I will keep playing with it and post if I have more ideas.