Wave + Softwave not recognized by Bitwig 4.0.1
On Windows 10, I'm trying to use Wave on Bitwig, but when I follow the instructions I am not seeing any reaction in the DAW.
- Softwave and Wave are updated to latest versions
- Softwave and Wave together work, and I can get MIDI input from my controller and control Softwave
- I created a new preset in Softwave with a single parameter: MIDI CC#1 on Roll
- I set in Softwave MIDI Output = Wave
- In Bitwig, I disconnected and removed all other MIDI controllers.
- Bitwig is using Takeover Mode = Catch.
- In Bitwig, I went to Settings > Controllers > and added a Generic MIDI Keyboard, set to Wave
Then, I opened an instance of Kontakt and checked if the Wave maps to the Modulation wheel (CC#1), but it does not. Even if I right-click and select "Map to controller" and move something there is no response.
I've confirmed that I can map my Linnstrument CC faders to control the Mod Wheel setting. I am wondering if there are settings that I have missed?
Hi all - brief update. Just figured this out.
Hope that this helps others.
Please sign in to leave a comment.