You can MIDI Learn a Program Change to each preset on Wave, which allows you to change programs on your instrument when you switch between presets.
So basically preset 1 can have one sound going on but if you navigate to preset 2 by pressing the DOWN button on Wave, the instrument will change sounds.
- Make sure you're in the Standalone mode editor
- In the top right corner of Softwave select the 'MIDI' icon (icon)
- Select 'Learn'.
- Change to the program you want to learn on your instrument. The program change should register.
- Try switching between presets on Wave by using the UP and DOWN button to see how it works.
- Repeat for other presets.